2018 Chaparral 21 H20 Surf
- LOA w/ Swim Platform: 21 ft.
- Beam: 8 ft. 4 in.
- Bridge Clearance with Arch Tower: 7 ft. 10 in.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
- Draft Down: 33.00 in.
- Draft Up: 25.00 in.
- Engine HP: 240 hp
- Dry Weight w/ Engines: 3,300 lb.
- Passenger Capacity (NMMA): 12/1,600 lb.
- Color: Electric Blue Hull w/Surf Logo Graphic, Black Hull Bottom
- Black Folding Velocity Arch Tower w/Fixed Board Racks
- Tower Top Canvas
- Cockpit and Bow Cover
- Ultra-Comfort Pedestal Seat with Flip Up Bolster at Helm & Passenger
- Bow Walk Thru Door
- Snap-In Cockpit Carpet
- Swim Platform Custom Surf Logo Mat
- Medallion Viper II 7.0" Color Touchscreen Display
- Cockpit Grab Handles - Stainless Steel
- Cockpit Drainage System (CDS)
- Built in Cooler (70-Quart) Under Rear Bench Seat
- Premium Sound System: Sirius Satellite Ready, AM/FM Radio, Bluetooth and AUX port
Engine: Volvo V-6 Gen V 2.32 DP FFD 240HP
- Black Powder Coated Tandem Axle Trailer
- Spare Tire Kit
- Folding Tongue Jack
- Swing Away Tongue
Speed. Thrills. Heart‐pounding excitement. You've come to expect adventure from the Chaparral family, and our newest addition delivers it in style. The 21 H2O Surf combines everything you love about the H2O line with the amped‐up power of our Surf series, delivering it all in a sleek package you're proud to cruise around the water in. Wakesurfing is more thrilling and easy to enjoy than ever, thanks to the Malibu surf gate (TM) that lets you instantly adjust your wake—no repositioning necessary!
- 240 hp
- Length Overall
- 21 ft.
- 8 ft. 4 in.
- 33.00 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,300 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 12 persons; 1,600 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 40 gal.