2018 Vortex Boats Chaparral 223 Vortex VRX
- LOA: 22 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Bridge Clearance: 4 ft. 6 in.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gal.
- Draft: 16.00 in.
- Total HP: 400 hp
- Dry Weight w/ Engines: 3,600 lb.
- Passenger Capacity (NMMA): 10/1,500 lb.
- Raptor-Coated Folding Arch Tower Black with Canvas Top
- Cockpit and Bow Cover
- Medallion Viper II 7" Color Touchscreen Display
- Premium Bucket Seat
- Beach Weave Snap-In Floor Covering
- Wetsounds System Stereo Upgrade
- Multiple "Drive Assist" Throttle Controls and iNR
- Oasis Convertible Port Seating with Storage Underneath
- Twin 1.5L Rotax 4-TEC 200 ECT
- Black Powder Coated Trailer Tandem Axel with Disc Brakes, Galvanized Wheels and Custom Graphics
- Folding Tongue Jack
- Winch Stand
- Swing-Away Tongue
Chaparral put all the knowledge we've learned about boat building in the last 50 years into the 223 VRX. The end result is a family jet boat that's priced right, built right and exactly right for you. Twin engine performance creates a quick to plane, agile and solid ride.
- Total HP
- 400 hp
- Actual Length Overall
- 22 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 6 in.
- 16.00 in.
- Dry Weight
- 3,600 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 10/1,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 52 gal.