2019 Vortex Boats 2430 Vortex VRX
Call for Price
*More Pictures Coming Soon!*
- LOA: 24 ft. 3 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Bridge Clearance: 4 ft. 7 in.
- Bridge Clearance with Wakeboard Tower: 7 ft. 3 in.
- Deadrise: 20 deg.
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gal.
- Water Capacity: 13.50 gal.
- Draft Up: 15.00 in.
- Max HP: 600 hp
- Dry Weight w/ Engines: 4100 lb.
- Passenger Capacity (NMMA): 12/1850 lb.
- Color: Impact Electric Blue
- Pump-Out Porta Pottie w/ opening port light
- Mooring Cover w/ EFX II Tower & Surf Platform
- Wet Sounds System W/ Folding Arch
- Air Pump
- Dash Heater System
- Board Racks - Swiveling
- Trailer included
The next generation of Vortex jet boats has arrived. The Vortex 2430 VRX combines all of the design, quality construction and innovation that Chaparral is known for and couples it with proven performance from Rotax and creates the ultimate boating experience. Twin Rotax jet powerplant provide smooth, fast acceleration, while the design of the hull creates precise agile handling. Multiple color options and graphics customize your boat to your specific style.
|Length Overall||24 ft. 3 in.|
|Beam||8 ft. 6 in.|
|Dry Weight||4100 lb.|
|Max Person Capacity||12 persons; 1850 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||52 gal.|